This three-day course provides the knowledge and skills required to undertake testing on single dwellings and other small buildings. Delegates will learn the basic skills required to carry out whole-building thermal performance measurements using the Veritherm solution.
Due to COVID-19 we are delivering theoretical content online with practical sessions delivered in person adhering to social distancing guidelines. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The course will train delegates, through interactive presentations and practical demonstrations, in the correct use of Veritherm thermal testing equipment and software.
Key topic areas will include:
- Introduction to Veritherm.
- A background to in-situ thermal performance measurement.
- Equipment used for Veritherm testing.
- Building preparation procedures for Veritherm testing.
- How to correctly set up equipment for a Veritherm test.
- The Veritherm testing method / standard.
- Calculations and test results.
- Certification and Reports.
- Benefits of testing.
- Scope of commercial opportunity.
LocationOnline, High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Could not find route!
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org